As part of our on-going commitment to community care, we are following the school closure guidance of the Governor and public health officials. We will continue to evaluate the situation in the days and weeks to come and stay in communication about our plans to re-open as we learn more about this outbreak.
If you have registered for an upcoming class, we will be in touch directly about our hopes to postpone rather than completely cancel.
We appreciate your support through this uncertain time. As an organization with slim to no margins, your financial contributions will make a world of difference. You can donate online here.
This is where to find on-going updates about the COVID-19 pandemic relating to both our current status and future planning. Updates are provided by Lindsay Walz, Courageous heARTS founder and executive director.